Wednesday, November 17, 2021

All about Self-Regulation Tip # 73


This is my final post for teaching tips from Student Engagement 311. My first semester is coming to an end, and next week I will begin my teaching practicum. I am mostly excited, but also a little anxious about what is coming. Without further ado, here is my final teaching tip:

Self-Regulation is the process of activating and sustaining thoughts, behaviors, and emotions in order to reach goals. Self-regulated learners have the skill and the will to learn. Below is a list of teaching strategies to help our students increase their self-regulation skills:

Kuemper, C. (2021). [Class handout]. St. Mary's University,  EDFN 311



No comments:

Post a Comment

All about Self-Regulation Tip # 73

This is my final post for teaching tips from Student Engagement 311. My first semester is coming to an end, and next week I will begin my te...